Our customers are at the top of our priorities. Their satisfaction and happiness is our major goal, and we want to make their shopping experience on our site an ecstatic one. Nevertheless due to any unforeseen situation our customers are not happy with the products they received, the following terms and conditions could be applied to the mutual consent resolution of these circumstances.
We take care of your needs on each step from your ordering to the delivery of the product to your doorstep. Thus making sure that you may never need to apply these policies. But for the purpose of your satisfaction and equipping you with knowledge of our business and providing you the option of being aware of our policy for theoretical purposes, here they are:
- If an item you ordered from asmifashion.com is not meet your expectations do write to us and we will be pleased to assist you.
- At asmifashions.com, we are dedicated to offer you the best in quality of our products and services. Though we know that mistakes are sometimes made, and we are here to remedy those complications.
We take rigorous measures to ensure that the items that are supplied to you are in perfect condition. However, there might be a remote possibility that:
- The item may get damaged during transit.
- Or there could be a manufacturing defect.
- Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
In these conditions the following rules apply:
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
If you have received a damaged item, or the item you received was not the one you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email or phone within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
- We will ship you a replacement item as soon as possible with no extra shipping cost to you.
- If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you.
- We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no charges deduction as soon as possible.
- Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns
- Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
- Always email us first if you have a problem on email@example.com
- Never send back an item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send thru suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
For any complain / dissatisfaction with sizing and styling (all stitched items)
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern & look can be created.
Better fitting suggestion
If you do not have facilities of local alterations or do not have access to someone who can help you with alterations, we strongly suggest you to use our safer measurement options, which will minimize any chances of error:-
- Buy unstitched items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist or boutique.
- Try to choose as shown options to minimize errors.
- Try to choose from standard sizes as given in our size chart as risk is more if you choose customization option.
- Send your best fitting garment as sample.
If error is ours –
We will do free alterations & modifications. We will bear the shipping charges
- Or send free replacement if not possible to repair. We will bear shipping charges
- If replacement is no longer available then we will request you to choose some other alternative item from our website.
- No refund can be issued under any circumstances.
- We will request the customer to ship back the item to us in India for alterations and we will send them back after correction or if not possible to correct then ship replacement item with no extra cost to the customer.
- In some rare cases when additional original fabric is no longer available then we might have to use matching colour plain fabric for alteration.
If error is yours –
Customer will bear both ways shipping charges and in very rare cases cost of replacement fabric. Notwithstanding the above or any other provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not depending on the merit of the case. Item availability failure - In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with their shipping charges.
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account takes about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Colour & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavour has been made to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and colour settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the outfit received.
Asmi Fashions firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colours seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered. It is practically impossible for Asmi Fashions to replicate the same colours on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Asmi Fashions is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following:-
- Red, maroon and orange colours have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colours. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a time’s green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colours.
- Sea Green colour sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, br
- ocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and Sequences Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.